Prepare for your Bill Pay upgrade on May 14, 2018.
Bank of Vernon is upgrading Bill Pay on May 14, 2018 to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
This upgrade should not disrupt your service. In fact, we're making the entire upgrade as simple and seamless as possible for you.
Here's what you can expect when your Bill Pay upgrades on May 14, 2018:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Bill Pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system.
- Your current payment history will be reset as of May 14, 2018 and will not be available online after the upgrade. You need to immediately print or record any payment history that is important to you.
- If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at
the top of your dashboard.
- For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab in your Bill Pay.
[Please view a short demo to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of upgraded Bill Pay.]
Contact Bank of Vernon at 205-695-7141 with any questions about your account.
Debit Card Fraud Monitoring
Detection, Prevention, Protection
Mobile Banking Available
See Accounts link for details
E-STATEMENTS AVAILABLE!!! For more information, call 205-695-7141 or come by any office.
ONLINE BANKING SECURITY INFORMATION
(See Security and Alerts Page)
CONSUMER ALERT (See Security and Alerts Page)
First Vernon Bancshares, Inc. Excessive Expenditures Policy is posted on the Disclosures Page.